Tuesday 7 August 2018

You in your small corner, me in mine

                                                                Things not Said.
                             
                              I dream about you now Dad when I lie abed at night,you look
                              to me as you always did not broken by that long hard fight.
                              I dream about you now Dad standing in the dark of night, alone in
                              thoughts we never did share of dreams and hopes, of love and despair.
                              Will my son dream when I'm gone and awake one morning to think,
                              we never did talk of what matters to us, afraid of regrets and hurt feelings:
                              I think________.
                              Will he see me alone in the dark and wonder along with this theme.
                              Will he grieve for a Dad long gone and only alive in a dream?
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.