Monday 22 April 2024

Bucket List

Grandad! She said, you should make a bucket list. I'll get the paper and pen, you sit there and think. I don't really see the point, but I'll have to give it a go.

The first bucket on my list is a stainless steel pail, the type you see inmates with when serving time in jail.

Next I'd have a sugar Bucket one that's made from wood, It's sometimes called a"firkin." I hope that's understood.

High density polyethylene plastic that's the bucket for me, yellow with black handle so it's easy to see.

A 19th century leather bucket used by the Fire Brigade, for victorian firefighters it was their stock-in-trade.

A white enamel bucket with it's lid, and a blue line around the rim, a wire handle and wooden grip makes it look so trim.

With FIRE painted on the front and a handle on it's base, this bucket comes with a bracket to keep it in its place.

A mop bucket that's  been galvanised that would be tip-top.  I only want the bucket you can keep the mop.

Not strictly buckets but I'll add them to my List.

The Lunch bucket from the U.S.A, But really it's just a tin

A watering can with a long spout and a fitted brass rose.

A coal scuttle shaped as a Stahlhelm, and that's it ..................I suppose.

Grandad that's not right, It's not buckets to collect. It's a list of things for you to do with memories to be kept. I have that list it's called "Sod That". I'll show it to you now.......

Climb to Mount Everest base camp..................................................Sod That.

Swim with dolphins..........................................................................Sod That.

Parachute jump..................................................................................Sod That.

Bungee jump.....................................................................................Sod That.

Whale watching................................................................................Sod That.

The Northern lights...........................................................................Sod Them.

To stand under a mountain waterfall.................................................You can really Sod That.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.