Sunday 9 September 2018

Fake or Fortune? (I think it's a Constable)


                                  The art of growing a moustache has not been wasted on me.
                                   I've had a chevron or handlebar since I was twenty three.
                                  'staches are named after people,  Franz Joseph, Magnum, Dali,
                                   my wish is to be so famous that one would be named after me

                                  To be six foot tall and handsome, broad shouldered and narrow
                                   at the hip, and a little bit of hair that if shaped with care,
                                   works wonders above your top lip. 
                                   Somethings in life are not needed, gold rings satin and lace.
                                   But a moustache (oh, a moustache ) is vital to a manly face.
                                  


                                                 

                                   
                     
 
 
















                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.