Tuesday 3 July 2018

My days have crackled and gone up in smoke

                                                                                                   
                              

A drug that reverses ageing has come to late for me, "here by 2020" when I'll be 73.
Nicotinamide mononucleotide  might not sound very nice, but it's spruced the cells of an old mouse to that of very young mice.

Our cells have an innate capability to repair the damage we do, when we sit outside enjoying
ourselves,  sitting,  outside, in the sun.  Our ability declines the older we grow to repair the harm we've done, so although we are lost and addled, we still go looking for fun.

This anti-ageing elixir that will keep our dotage at bay, will not be on the market for 3 years so they say.  So in 5 years time I'll be in my prime fitter and stronger than now. Not looking at a future of going downhill as in the past like other men, because I am so much older now, but I'll be younger than that by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.