Friday 12 March 2021

Interesting

No interest in what I do.                                                                                                                                   No interest in what I say.                                                                                                                                   No interest in where I've been.                                                                                                                                     No interest in what I've seen.                                                                                                                                  No interest in what I know.                                                                                                                               No interest can they show.                                                                                                                                      No interest in what I write.                                                                                                                                        No interest in my life.


                            



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.