Saturday 19 January 2019

Killing the Blues

                             
                                   G                                           D
                                Day    and     night    the       feeling     there,
                                 F                                                       C
                                the    yearning    and   love,    the    grief    and    despair.
                                 Cm                            G
                                Is     it    age    or    mind    that    is    wrong.
                                 A7                                        D                      D7
                                Is    it    for    youth    and    wit    that    I    long
                           
                                 G                                              D
                                My    heart    is    lost    my    mind    unclear
                                 F                                                     C                              
                                my    thoughts    are    sad    but     I'm    still    here.
                                 Cm                                        G
                                The    feeling    I    feel    I    can    not    name,
                                  A7                                                 D                  D7
                                 the      feel      I'm    feeling    is    not     the     same.
                               
                                   G                                                  
                                 The    years     I    lost     I    have     found     again,
                                  F                                                              C          
                                  staying        with      me         unseen.
                                  Cm                                                   G
                                 and        now        they're    back,       with    me     again
                                   A7                                       D          D7
                                 I'm    back    in    the    old    routine.

                                 C                                                      G
                                But    times    do    change    I'm    older    now
                                 B7                               C
                                to    old    to    start    again
                                 Am                                          G
                                My    thoughts    unclear    and    full    of    fear
                                 A7                               D          D7
                                of    things    to    be    arranged.

                                 G                                                               D
                                I've    rolled    and    stumbled     my      whole    life    through
                                   F                                            C
                                everything    I    did    was    done    for    you
                                  Cm                                        G
                                the    feeling    I    feel    I     can    not    name,
                                 A7                                              D7               G
                                the    feel     I        feeling    is    not    the    same.

                         G.......      D.....      F.....   C.....   Cm.....  G.....   A7......   D7...  G

                           


                             










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.