Sunday 28 October 2018

12 Bar Blues in C

I'm frightened of a dog that always barks, I'm frightened to be a lone in the dark.
I'm frightened of a envelope that is buff, I'm frightened of Aunt Mary she takes snuff.
We all know it's either flight or fight. Everybody must have a fright.
I'm frightened I'll get a nasty habit, I'm frightened I will meet a rabid rabbit.
I'm frightened if a sky is always blue, I'm frightened I'll buy an antique that is new.
We all know it's either flight or fight. Everybody must have a fright.
I'm frightened that I have no pot of gold, I'm frightened that I'll need it when I'm old.
I'm frightened if I look what will I see, I'm frightened what I see will not be me.
We all know it's either flight or fight. Everybody must have a fright.
I'm frightened when it's time to go to sleep, I'm frightened of an ocean that is deep.
I'm frightened that I might go into care, I'm frightened I will also lose my hair.
We all know it's either flight or fight. Everybody must have a fight.
I'm frightened to play the 12 bar blues, I'm frightened that my fingers just won't not move. I'm frightened there's no such thing a heaven, I'm frightened that there is and it's in Devon.
We all know it's either flight or fight. Everybody must have a fright.
I'm frightened that it's either flight or fight, I'm frightened that I might outlive my wife. I'm frightened this might be a Dylan song, I'm frightened because I think it's far too long.
we all know it's either flight or fight. Everybody must have a fright.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.